(via simpletaylor)Source: omgthatstotallyme
I got my Makoto Alarm Clock from the Kansai Free! Event!! They were a special order item that have only just arrived! I chose Makoto because…? Well his voice sure isn’t going to wake me up, I guess I just wanted to listen to his voice before failing to wake up and going back to sleep? Anyway, here are his three lines said in a voice that will in no way encourage anyone to actually wake up.
- "Good morning. Hey, wake up. It’s already morning. You still can’t wake up? …did you stay up all night by any chance? Aren’t I always saying sleep deprivation is bad for your health? Promise me you’ll sleep early tonight…? …come on, let’s start getting up!"
- "Good morning…hehe! You still look like you don’t want to get up. But I want you to get up soon…no good? Hehe…do you finally feel like getting up? Ok, let’s go."
- "Hehe! Good morning. Wake up? It’s already morning. We promised to go together to morning practice today, didn’t we? Everyone else was up long ago! …come on, wake up already?"
(via mechadork)Source: sunyshore
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
(via mechadork)Source: underthesymmetree